CTMC Erbil 2022
CTMC Erbil 2022 is where the world’s energy ecosystem – including 100 exhibiting companies, 20 NOCs, IOCs, NECs and IECs and 28 international manufacturers – will come together between 26-27th November 2022, to explore market trends, source solutions and conduct business across the industry’s full value chain.
The conference will showcase a wide range of topics relevant to the sector, including:
- The effects of the Russia-Ukraine war on the supply chain
- Regulatory rules on Iraq standardization
- Risks And Opportunities of The Region
- Business Sustainability in Iraq
- Gas Export and Difficulties
- International Oil Companies Impact on Standardization Process
- The outlook on Region’s energy sector development, Strengths, and weaknesses.
- Innovation and examples of innovative technologies in Metering
- Challenges in adopting new technologies in Metering Systems
- Fiscal Flow Measurement in the Real World
- Full Insight into Coriolis Flow Meters
- The Influence of Time Delays on Certain Systems
- Chromatographs and Gas Metering Systems
- Proving Systems, Indirect, Master Meter, Volume
WHO SHOULD ATTEND AS EXHIBITOR?
If you are a company that is interested in the latest innovations in metering, then this intensive three-day program is for you.
You will gather new technology innovation ideas and create new connections within the metering community.
You will learn about the latest innovations in metering. You can expect to hear from leaders in this field who will share their knowledge and experiences with you.
This program is an excellent opportunity for professionals to meet people in their field, network with their peers, and discuss new ideas.
The city of Erbil is a prime location for a custody transfer and metering conference. It’s a place where you can feel at home, relax, and enjoy yourself.
Erbil is in northern Iraq—a region that has been at war for many years, but the city itself has remained one of the safest places in the middle east to visit.
For those who want to take advantage of the luxuries that Erbil offers, there are plenty of options within an hour’s radius by car or bus.